Cute sloths! Concluding the sloth theme: When toying with variations of the sloth, I came up with a fuzzy looking version of the three-toed sloth face that is just too cute! Read on to find the easy 5-step tutorial for making this sloth face, based on my earlier tutorial for a two-toed sloth face.
(Large version posted on Deviantart)
Text only version:
Cute Three-Toed FUZZY Sloth Face in 5 Steps:
- Start with a two-toed sloth face, from my two-toed sloth face tutorial.
- Copy and past the head shape in place, and scale it down to 88%. (Shift+Ctrl+M)
- Use the pencil to draw around each eye using a stroke about 4px thick.
- Blur the inner face shape and each eye ring by about 5.
- Last, add colors and little white stars or circles in the eyes.
You can download the full svg file from deviantart.
- The Ultimate Challenge: Making a cute image of a NAKED MOLE RAT!
- Exploring the Raphael JS Library as a way to render SVG for web design.
- More cute and fun Inkscape Tutorials!
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.